Thursday, November 19, 2015

October 8, 2015: Extemporaneious Presentation: Despair Calendar

     Due to unforeseen circumstances involving nanny duty, we had to perform a change in presenters this morning. Your author learned of the need on the night before, because I was not checking my email regularly. At home I had put aside this old calendar because I liked the photos combined with the slogans on them. But I had remembered the calendar incorrectly. I thought that it had positive messages. While sitting in my car before our Spirit Mind Body Group meeting, I was paging through the calendar to sort of prepare my presentation, I learned that it is not necessarily positive. In fact it is "tongue in cheek" inspirational. But it did provide some laughs which are always healthy physically and psychologically. And maybe, some of them had an odd reverse positivity.
     First of all, If I had looked closer at the cover of the calendar I would have known ahead of time about its reverse psychology. The calendar is printed by a company called, Despair, Inc. Should have been obvious to me.
     Coming soon: Photos from the Despair, Inc Calendar

No comments: