Monday, June 14, 2010

Bake Off on May 6, 2010

Your blog author is back on duty again, following a 3.5 week trip to Eastern Europe and then surgery to remove a malignant melanoma from my arm. I am doing fine now and am most likely cured as evidenced by the depth of the lesion and negative sentinel node biopsy. But what a scare! Am still examining exactly what is to be gained spiritually and emotionally by this experience. I haven't decided yet, but will keep you posted.
     I am trying to catch up with the blog to the extent that I can, having not been at 5 meetings myself.
Regarding the Bake Off discussion of May 6, Sharleen Leonard sent me and several others a website which contains introductory audio messages by Jerry and Esther Hicks about the Abraham tapes. These are introductory messages mostly narrated by Jerry Hicks about his spiritual searching and some experiences he had in his searches. I have just started to listen to these messages. Apparently they have been circulating on the Internet since about 1986. Abraham is the word used to symbolize or represent messages that have come to various individuals during their spiritual searchings. The word Abraham in this context has come to represent a feeling of transcendence or enlightenment, or knowledge that seems to come over one from outside or seemingly from another dimension. In the beginning the audios sound a little like channeling but I plan to listen to them all and see what is there. If anyone is interested, the website is http://www.abraham-hicks.com/. You can listen to as many of the separate audios as you want.
      Does anyone recall anything else that as discussed at that Bake Off. If so enter your additions into the comments.

No comments: