Tuesday, May 17, 2011

As of May 17, 2011: Schedule

Following is a schedule as it stands now:

May 19 Tom Ryan Focusing -

May 26  Sharleen presenting The Seven Spiritual Laws by Depok Chopra.

June 9   Retreat at home of Ann Selzer, 10522 N. Circle Road, Mequon, WI 262 241 5747. We will have  breakfast, then a short meditation. My topic for the retreat is "Can there by three types of enlightenment?"
As some of you know, I have a collection of camouflage art, much of which is Native American thematic art. I plan to use some of the prints which are not framed to illustrate one of these forms of enlightenment. We will also include walking meditation outside on my property, weather permitting which will hopefully allow me to illustrate another form of enlightenment. I will circulate an article from Enlightenment Next Magazine, which is a dialogue between the philosophers Ken Wilbur and Andrew Cohn discussing some early basic principles of integral theory.

June 16   Nick will present an essay.

June 23   Sue on Love

June 30   Guenther Pohlman Society

July 7      Bake Off

No comments: